***HOW TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT***
You will be contacted within 24 hours after submission.
– 4- bedroom apartment (one smaller room, one room with a view at the Amstel, one including a bathroom and one midsize room) on the first floor of the complex
– 2 bathrooms available (one more oversized bathroom and one smaller)
– 1 bathroom including bath
– Own entrance and own staircase to the first floor.
– 115 square meter apartment with an awesome view of the Amstel river
– Completely renovated in 2019
– Full kitchen equipment available (Quooker, dishwasher, induction cooking, oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator)
– Apartment includes washing machine and dryer
– Large roof terrace
– 5-minute walk to Amstel train station
The Amsteldijk is a dike in Amsterdam and is located on the western (left) bank of the Amstel. The street on the section between Muntplein and Singelgracht is simply called ‘Amstel’. South of the Singelgracht, it is called ‘Amsteldijk’. There is no direct connection between the Amstel (as a street) and the Amsteldijk. The Amsteldijk is located in its entirety in the Amsterdam-Zuid district, of which the Amstel is the eastern boundary. From north to south, the Amsteldijk runs past De Pijp and the Rivierenbuurt. The most critical intersections are those with Ceintuurbaan and Vrijheidslaan. Further south, the A2 (or Nieuwe Utrechtseweg) and A10 motorways cross the Amsteldijk.
The rent includes all bills, fees and taxes related to the property, and they are fully ready to live in with fast Wi-Fi, kitchen appliances and utensils, fresh linen and towels and deep cleaned.
Please be aware that a month’s deposit is required for all apartments.
This apartment is verified and managed exclusively by City Centre Retreat.