***IMPORTANT*** HOW TO BOOK THIS APARTMENT
If you wish to reserve this apartment we advise you to press the ‘Ask A Question’ button and enter your contact details. It is important to include the specific rental period you request, your budget, and information about yourself and anyone who will be staying with you (i.e., pets, children, smoker). We will contact you ASAP, always within 24 hours to finalise the details.
If you use the ‘Request Booking’ option we will contact you within 24 hours to finalise the details.
Please be aware that a month’s deposit is required for all apartments.
Recently renovated waterfront studio apartment with new flooring and freshly painted, situated on the 1st floor in a modern building with an elevator.
This studio apartment has an open kitchen with a dining area. The front side offers a bright living room (that may be transformed into a bedroom as well) with a view along the waterside. In between, you will find a functional bed cabinet (with 160 cm x 200 cm mattress). The bathroom is equipped with a rain shower, sink & hidden shelves behind the mirror. There is a separate toilet with a view over the harbor and there is a spacious common garden.
Located in the city center yet a quiet location along the waterside (Westerdok) near Prinseneiland and the Haarlemmerdijk.
Tram, bus stop and supermarkets are just around the corner and Central Station, Westerpark and several shopping streets are within walking distance.
In the immediate vicinity of cozy cafés and restaurants.
Designed to offer functional living space, the apartment is crafted from fine quality elements.
– Full height fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves to provide plenty of storage space.
– Furnished with a double bed – cabinet (mattress 160 cm x 200 cm included).
– Ceiling spotlights switch next to the bed.
– Natural stone floor and ceramic wall tiles
– Walk-in rain shower
– Fixed showerhead by Grohe
– Bathroom mirror/vanity shelves behind mirror
– Heated towel rail
– Socket points next to the sink
– Separate soft close dual flush WC with small sink
– Handle-less Siematic kitchen with soft close drawers and cabinets
– Worktop from white composite
– Integrated 4 ring gas stove
– Brushed stainless steel finish sink / LED down lights
– Design fridge (SMEG)
– Double glazed windows with water view
– Furnished with design table (Piet Hein Eek) + 4 minimalist design chairs
– View along the waterside.
– Furnished with new couch / 2 vintage glass coffee tables / new cocktail sofa / vintage American work desk.
– New hand knitted woolen rug (optional).
The rent price includes all bills, fees and taxes related to the property, and are fully ready to live in with fast Wi-Fi, kitchen appliances and utensils, fresh linen and towels and deep cleaned.
This apartment is verified and managed exclusively by City Centre Retreat.